Enrollment Process:

  1. Review the New Enrollment Information Packet (in English and Spanish) for information regarding the steps to enroll your child and the items needed to enroll your child for Kindergarten to 12th Grade.
  2. Complete Online Enrollment at:
  3. Take documents for enrollment into your child's future school.  The secretary will assist you with processing the paperwork.
  • District Map of Attendance Areas & Apartment Building's by Building.  Please call 402-331-4700 if you need clarification on your student(s) attendance area.
  • Note:  During June and July, paperwork for elementary students (kindergarten to 6th grade) can be taken to the Central Office.
  • If you need access to a computer, each school and the Administrative Office will have a computer available.

Common Questions:

May I transfer my child from one elementary school within the district to another?

Elementary Building Transfer Request form (SP/ENG) are available on-line or you may visit the district or a school office to request a paper copy of the form.  Intra-school transfer request forms are due to the Central Office by March 1st for the upcoming school year.

What immunizations are required for enrollment?

Nebraska School Law requires that all students be immunized against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles, rubella, mumps, hepatitis B, and varicella
prior to enrollmentNebraska School Law dictates that your child will not be able to enroll unless dates of immunizations are provided to the school at the time of enrollment. Affidavits for religious or medical reasons are available at the school office.  An eye exam is required for entrance into kindergarten.

Immunization Summary - English
Immunization Summary - Spanish

Please check with your child’s physician or contact the Douglas County Health Department for information on available immunization clinics at 402-444-7213 or contact the school nurse if you have questions regarding the law and/or need assistance in getting your child’s immunizations.

When does my child need a physical exam?

Nebraska law requires that all students entering kindergarten or seventh grade have a physical exam prior to the start of the school year. Exams completed more than six months prior to the first day of school will not be accepted. Physical exams are also required for students transferring into any grade level from schools outside of the state. Parents who do not want their child to receive a physical may sign a waiver.  For further information please contact our Central Office.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.