Click on the story to find a schedule of when each senior will be featured on the sign.
Ralston Public Schools’ buildings and schools will open to the public with summer hours starting on Monday, June 29th. Summer hours and specific guidelines are posted on the main doors of each building, in the “Announcement Section” on their school website, and on the school’s Facebook page. To maintain a healthy and safe environment, we are asking our staff and visitors to follow these guidelines when inside our facilities. We encourage the visits to be limited to individuals who have critical school business to complete. Thank you for your cooperation.
Administration Summer Hours of Operation: Monday, June 29th - Friday, July 31st, Monday through Friday - 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Guidelines When Visiting our Facilities:
1. Wear a Mask - Masks must be worn by any visitor to a Ralston Public Schools building. Disposable masks will be provided to guests if they do not have one of their own.
2. Practice Social Distancing - Social Distancing is expected of all visitors and staff. We ask that you please stand 6 ft. away from others at all times while inside a building.
3. Answer Self-Screening Questions - If you answer yes to any of these questions, you will not be allowed into any Ralston Public Schools facility.
• In the last 14 days have you been exposed to anyone with COVID-19?
• Do you currently exhibit any symptoms: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell?
• Other less common symptoms include gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
• Have you traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days?
The next Board of Education meeting will be on Monday, July 13, 2020. This meeting will take place at 6:00 pm in the Board Room at the RPS Administrative Center (8545 Park Drive).
At the November 25th Board of Education meeting, the Board approved the 2020-2021 school calendar. Please click here for complete information and a copy of the calendar.