Yellow Instructional Level - Red Square/Blue Triangle In-Person Daily Schedule
School Day: 8:00 am - 2:04 pm
Arrival: 7:30 to 7:55 am
Period 1: 8:00 to 8:34 am (3 minutes for Pledge/ Announcements)
Period 2: 8:36 to 9:07 am
Period 3: 9:09 to 9:40 am
Period 4: 9:42 to 10:13 am
Period 7: 10:15 to 10:46 am
Seventh-Grade Homeroom and Lunch - 10:48 to 11:52 am
● 7A Lunch - 10:50 to 11:20 am
● 7B Lunch - 11:20 to 11:50 am
Eighth-Grade class - 10:48 to 11:52 am
Eighth-Grade Homeroom and Lunch - 11:54 am to 12:58 pm
● 8A lunch - 11:56 am to 12:26 pm
● 8B lunch - 12:26 to 12:56 pm
Seventh-Grade class - 11:54 am am to 12:58 pm
Period 8: 1:00 to 1:31 pm
Period 9: 1:33 to 2:04 pm
Dismissal: 2:04 to 2:15 pm
Middle School - Yellow Instructional Level
● In-person teaching & learning for each course will be held on the designated day based on the A/B calendar provided by the District.
● Teachers will provide "on-your-own" work for each course for the day students are not in-person at school. These assignments will engage students in learning while at home for the same amount of time as they would encounter while in-person at school.
● Educators will provide SEL support through the health curriculum and from the counseling department through online activities, videos, etc.
● Students should have both online and non-technology learning activities.
• Red Square/Blue Triangle Calendar: August 2020
Students will only attend school in-person on their team's specific days noted in the attached calendar. When not attending school in-person, students will complete their assignments on their own from home.
The first day of school, August 11, will be Red Square Day. The school day will start at 8:00 am. Elementary will dismiss starting at 2:00 pm, middle school at 2:04 pm, and high school at 2:30 pm.