School Day: Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 1:30 pm / no preschool on Fridays
Staggered Arrival: 7:45 - 7:55 am
Staggered Dismissal: 2:50 - 3:00 pm
7:45 am - 7:55 am
All siblings, preschool, and 6th Door 1.
Kindergarten Door 6
7:55 am All other students Door 1
Dismissal : Monday - Thursday
Kindergarten: Door 6- release to families
6th Grade: Door 3- up neighborhood ramp to Turtle Creek
Bus/Daycare Kids: Door 1
Lil' Rams to gym
Preschool: Door 1- release to families
Siblings: Door 1 - make way to Berry St.
3rd Grade: Door 3 - up neighborhood steps to Turtle Creek
1st Grade: Door 5 - make way to Berry St.
2nd Grade: Door 4 - make way to Berry St.
4th Grade: Door 3 - make way to Berry St.
5th Grade: Door 2 - make way to Berry St.
Friday's (Early Release Day)
Same as Monday - Thursday with the exception of dismissal times start at 1:20, 1:25, 1:30
The Sequence of Daily Learning:
WIN or Reteaching Time
• Teachers will have whole group, small group, and conferring sessions instruction throughout the day, as well as independent work. -
• Intervention will be based on the individual needs of the student. Educators will provide services following special programming regulations during in-person instruction at the school building.
● In-person teaching & learning will focus on reading, math, writing, and integration of social studies and science standards. WIN Time (What I Need) or re-teaching time will also happen at each school.
● Morning meetings will provide social-emotional development support for students at each school.
● Each building will develop learning schedules and communicate with families.
The first day of school: Thursday, August 12th, 8:00am - 1:30pm for Preschool and Kindergarten. All students return Friday, August 13th 8:00 am - 1:30 pm.
• Important Information