Yellow Instructional Level - Red Square/Blue Triangle In-Person Daily Schedule
School Day: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Staggered Arrival: 7:45 - 8:15 am
Dismissal: 2:00 - 2:30 pm
The Sequence of Daily Learning:
WIN or Reteaching Time
• Teachers will have whole group, small group, and conferring sessions instruction throughout the day, as well as independent work. -
• One on-your-own special will be held per cycle day
• Teachers will provide "on-your-own activities" for specials (Art, Music, PE, & Media) on a four-day cycle.
• Intervention will be based on the individual needs of the student. Educators will provide services following special programming regulations during in-person instruction at the school building.
Elementary School - Yellow Instructional Level
● In-person teaching & learning will focus on reading, math, writing, and integration of social studies and science standards. WIN Time (What I Need) or re-teaching time will also happen at each school.
● Teachers will provide "on-your-own work" for the days students are not in the school building.
● Teachers will provide "on-your-own activities" for specials (Art, Music, PE, & Media) on a four-day cycle.
● Morning meetings will provide social-emotional development support for students at each school.
● Students will have both online and non-screen learning activities ● Each building will develop learning schedules and communicate with families.
• Red Square/Blue Triangle Calendar: August 2020
Students will only attend school in-person on their team's specific days noted in the attached calendar. When not attending school in-person, students will complete their assignments on their own from home.
The first day of school, August 11, will be Red Square Day. The school day will start at 8:00 am. Elementary will dismiss starting at 2:00 pm, middle school at 2:04 pm, and high school at 2:30 pm.
• Important Information