Please join us at one of our community engagement presentations.
A great Ralston Recorder article on Individualized Learning Plans for students.
We are asking Families to:
*Pick up materials by the first letter of your child's last name
Thursday April 2
* Last names A-B 3:00-3:30 pm
* Last names C-D 3:30-4:00 pm
* Last names E-F 4:00-4:30 pm
* Last names G-H 4:30 -5:00 pm
* Last names I-J 5:00-5:30 pm
* Last names K-L 5:30-6:00 pm
Friday April 3
* Last names M-N 1:00-1:30 pm
* Last names O-P 1:30-2:00 pm
* Last names Q-R 2:00-2:30 pm
* Last names S-T 2:30-3:00 pm
* Last names U-W 3:00-3:30 pm
* Last names X-Z 3:30-4:00 pm
* Grab and Go - Snacks will be on tables by grade in alphabetical order
* Limit the number of people to one adult per family picking up materials
* Do NOT congregate at or near the school with other families, staff or students
* If a line of cars forms please stay in your vehicle until you reach the tables
* If you or any member of your family is not healthy, please stay home. We will work with you to figure out a way to get your family those items.
* Return school owned items to blue bins labeled by grade
Families, please complete Student Verification through R-KIDS as soon as possible. It's critically important to check and update this information each school year. We use the information to better serve your student and family, to communicate important events, and connect in case of emergency. Click "R-KIDS" near the top of your screen to log in.