Ralston Public Schools Strategic Plan
Purpose & Direction
A community dedicated to achieving excellence through purposeful instruction and nurturing a climate of hope and inclusion.
Cultivating resilient citizens prepared for the diverse demands of the future.
The District's Strategic Plan priorities came out of feedback and analysis from the following:
- Cognia External Engagement Review
- NASB Community Engagement Process
- Board of Education Superintendent Evaluation and Review
- Humanex InsightEX Assessment Results
The District's Strategic Plan was formed around these guiding themes.
- Rigor and High Expectations
1) Strategic Priority #1
• 1.1 - Develop and implement a plan for extensive construction and remodeling projects for the next 3-5 years. Continue to monitor the construction budget and the balance of the building fund.
2) Strategic Priority #2
• 2.1 - Develop and strengthen the district Professional Learning Community culture and practices.
• 2.2 - Develop and implement cultural and technical change that leads to high expectations for learning and hard work, strong connections and belonging, and organizational systems that further build an equitable community for all students.
• 2.3 - Utilize a comprehensive continuous improvement process at the district, school, and program level to cultivate an organizational culture around growth, increased student achievement, and social-emotional development.