Thank you for considering Ralston Public Schools!
Here is how the option enrollment process proceeds:
1. Apply for Option Enrollment by completing the form linked here and returning it to our Central Office (8545 Park Drive Ralston, NE 68127).
2. After our district reviews your application, we will communicate whether or not we are able to approve your student for the coming school year.
3. If your student is approved for enrollment, your approval letter will include steps to complete within a designated timeframe. Please complete each item.
4. Complete the online portion of enrollment at https://enrollment.esu3.org.
5. Review the New Enrollment Information Packet (in English and Spanish) for information regarding steps to enroll your child and the items we need to complete the process for your child between Kindergarten and 12th Grade
6. Take the necessary documents (explained in the packet linked above) into your child's future school. The secretary will help take it from there.
Have you read our "Frequently Asked Enrollment Questions" page? There, you'll find answers about immunizations and physical exams required by state law to begin school in August.
If you are enrolling your student in June or July, you may bring the paperwork for elementary students (PreK through 6th Grade) to our Central Office at 8545 Park Drive.
If you need access to a computer, no problem! Each school and our Central Office will have a computer available.