• May I transfer my child from one elementary school within the district to another?

    The Elementary Building Transfer Request form (English and Spanish) is available online.  You may also visit our Central Office or any district elementary school to request a paper copy of the form.  Intra-school transfer request forms are due to our Central Office by March 1st for the upcoming school year.

    What immunizations are required for enrollment?

    Nebraska School Law requires that all students be immunized against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles, rubella, mumps, hepatitis B, and varicella prior to enrollment.  Nebraska School Law dictates that your child will not be able to enroll unless dates of immunizations are provided to the school at the time of enrollment.  Affidavits for religious or medical exemptions are available at the school office.  An eye exam is required for entrance into kindergarten.

    Immunization Summary - English

    Immunization Summary - Spanish

    Please check with your child’s physician or contact the Douglas County Health Department for information about available immunization clinics at 402-444-7213.  Please contact your school nurse with questions regarding the law and/or need assistance in getting your child’s immunizations.

    When does my child need a physical exam?

    Nebraska law requires that all students entering kindergarten or seventh grade have a physical exam prior to the start of the school year.  Exams completed more than six months prior to the first day of school will not be accepted.  Physical exams are also required for students transferring into any grade level from schools outside of the state.  Parents who do not want their child to receive a physical may sign a waiver.  For further information please contact our Central Office.