Click on the story to find a schedule of when each senior will be featured on the sign.
Ralston High School Summer Hours of Operation: Monday, June 29th - Friday, July 31st, Monday through Thursday - 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, Fridays - 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
To maintain a healthy and safe environment, we are asking our staff and visitors to follow these guidelines when inside our school. We encourage the visits to be limited to individuals who have critical school business to complete. Thank you for your cooperation.
Guidelines When Visiting our School:
1. Wear a Mask - Masks must be worn by any visitor to a Ralston Public Schools building. Disposable masks will be provided to guests if they do not have one of their own.
2. Practice Social Distancing - Social Distancing is expected of all visitors and staff. We ask that you please stand 6 ft. away from others at all times while inside a building.
3. Answer Self-Screening Questions - If you answer yes to any of these questions, you will not be allowed into any Ralston Public Schools facility.
• In the last 14 days have you been exposed to anyone with COVID-19?
• Do you currently exhibit any symptoms: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell?
• Other less common symptoms include gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
• Have you traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days?
RHS Week of Celebrations
Below are YouTube links to virtual ceremonies honoring our students' amazing accomplishments for the 2019-2020 school year. These links will allow you to view the prerecorded presentations whenever it works best for you and your family.
Ninth-Grade Honors Awards presentation - https://youtu.be/8aUuRtavN3c.
Tenth-Grade Honors Awards presentation - https://youtu.be/c9i0JivMk6s
Eleventh-Grade Honors Awards presentation - https://youtu.be/PqTrsSf4-5E
Senior Superlatives - https://youtu.be/rzPVAC78-Ks
RHS Senior Awards and Honors - https://youtu.be/8ccax8rR08g
Virtual Graduation - This link goes live at 2 pm on Saturday, June 20th. Link - https://www.yurview.com/regions/omaha/ralston-hs-class-of-2020-graduation-6-20-20/
Did you move? Did you get a new phone number? Please be sure to let us know so there is no delay in receiving important communication from RPS, report cards, and alerts about upcoming events at Ralston High School. Log into your R-KIDS account and look for "Student Verification" to make any necessary changes. It's that easy!
REMINDER: If your student will be absent, please call our attendance hotline at (402) 763-4100. You may leave a message 24 hours a day.