High School - Yellow Instructional Level
● In-person teaching & learning for each course will be held on the designated day based on the A/B calendar provided by the District.
● Teachers will provide "on-your-own" work for each course for the day students are not in-person at school. These assignments will engage students in learning while at home for the same amount of time as they would encounter while in-person at school.
● Educators will provide SEL support through online lessons and activities supported through the 'Choose Love' online programming and platforms through the counseling department.
● Students should have both online and non-technology learning activities.
• Red Square/Blue Triangle Calendar: August 2020
Students will only attend school in-person on their team's specific days noted in the attached calendar. When not attending school in-person, students will complete their assignments on their own from home.
The first day of school, August 11, will be Red Square Day. The school day will start at 8:00 am. Elementary will dismiss starting at 2:00 pm, middle school at 2:04 pm, and high school at 2:30 pm.
(402) 763-4100, with voicemail available 24 hours a day.
Yellow Instructional Level - Red Square/Blue Triangle In-Person Bell Schedule
School Day: 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Period 1: 8:00 - 9:20 am (80 minutes)
Period 2: 9:25 - 11:00 am (Second Chance Breakfast) (95 minutes)
Period 3: 11:05 am - 1:05 pm
First Lunch: 11:00 - 11:30 am; Class: 11:35 am - 1:05 pm (90 minutes)
Second Lunch: 11:50 am - 12:20 pm; Class: 11:05 am - 11:50 am; 12:25 pm - 1:05 pm
Third Lunch: 12:35 pm - 1:05 pm; Class: 11:05 am - 12:35 pm
Period 5: 1:10 - 2:30 pm (80 minutes)