Senior Portrait Yearbook Requirements
Submission Deadline for 2020/2021 School Year: December 21st, 2020.
- Senior must be centered in the photo facing the camera, both eyes visible.
- Pose must be a waist-up shot. No full body shots. No hands near the face - arms and hands should not be above the waist. No knees blocking the body.
- Students must be sitting or standing. No photos of students laying on the ground, sitting on the ground, etc.
- Senior clothing and jewelry must fit school dress code guidelines and be "school appropriate". No strapless tops.
- No props (animals, hats, sunglasses, cars, sports equipment, musical instruments, or additional people in the photo). No weapons.
- Backgrounds (trees, rocks, columns, etc.) should not block the view of the student.
- The background must be simple and uncluttered.
- No texture, name stamping, embossing, or date stamp.
- All submissions go to the yearbook advisor
- We no longer accept print submissions.
- Email to email@example.com or submit on cd
- Digital submissions must be saved as a JPG file.
- Photo file must be named with the senior's legal last name and then the legal first name (ex: Smith, William.jpg)
- Submissions will receive email confirmation
NO late submissions will be accepted.
Portraits from all school picture day will be used if no studio/alternate portrait is provided.