About Wildewood Elementary School
Wildewood Elementary School, located just a few blocks northeast of 84th and Harrison, proudly serves approximately 300 students as one of the six elementary schools in the Ralston Public Schools of Ralston, Nebraska. Wildewood hosts students in grades Kindergarten through Sixth grade, along with an all day preschool program for four-year olds and half-day Language Development Classroom preschool program.
The Wildewood Parent Teacher Organization (WPT) plays an active role in our school community. They organize monthly activities for students and families. Their fundraising efforts have supported field trips, sponsored fun family programs, and provided additional classroom equipment and materials.
WILDEWOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Ensuring learning success in a safe, caring, and progressive educational community.
Students are empowered by the following pledge:
I pledge to work hard, do my best, and respect the safety and needs of others.
THE PURPOSE AND DIRECTION OF WILDEWOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Wildewood strives to be an exemplary school.
We accomplish this by:
- Working together in collaborative teams
- Applying state educational standards to guide the core of our instruction
- Teaching to the individual needs of students by implementing effective, research-based instructional strategies
- Monitoring and assessing student progress
- Utilizing technology, with both students and staff, to facilitate learning