Together with the Ralston Schools Foundation, Ralston Public Schools works to recognize staff members who go above and beyond through the annual Heart of Learning Awards. Please take the time to nominate a deserving Ralston Public Schools employee for all positive things they do for our students and fellow staff members. Nominations will be accepted from students, parents, patrons, and staff.
Nomination Categories Include:
• Secondary Teacher or Administrator
• Elementary Teacher or Administrator
• Non-Teaching Support Staff
• Ralston Schools Foundation Employee
Nomination Criteria: (Please note, past recipients will not be selected)
• A current staff member of Ralston Public Schools
• Exemplary excellence in education
• Outstanding leadership skills
• Exemplary contributions to the needs of students
• Notably high standards of performance
• Commitment to the students of Ralston Public Schools
Download an informational form by clicking HERE. Nominations must be submitted by Monday, March 13, 2020. If you have any questions, please contact Katy Core with the Ralston Schools Foundation. Katy can be reached by phone at (402) 898-3448 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.